Thread: s8 d3 for sale
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2015, 06:12 PM

Great choice then, glad you're enjoying it. Mine has 120K+ miles on but still drives like new, proof it's been looked after and the two previous owners to me are forum members.

I had an issue mid 2014 which happened after I'd had the car around five months and done a few thousand miles. It's all detailed in the relevant D3 section (Fuel and Exhausts, thread title is Emissions Control Warning or something similar) I'd post a link but I'm on an iPad currently and struggle with it. It has the highs and lows of a couple of months but is useful for reference should you experience similar problems, and could save you heartache and cash

Send me a PM if you have any further questions regarding this but generally everyone on here have answers to most major problems on A8's and S8's. It's a friendly place so if a search doesn't get you the answers you're looking for don't hesitate to ask.

On another note, if you haven't got your exhaust flaps fastened open already, you need to

Audi D3 S8 - 2007 - V10. B&O, Phantom Black, black and silver interior, and still completely standard with everything working as it should

Audi TT - 2015 - Ultra