View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2015, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Tony View Post
I posted a review of Terraclean (complete with before and after emissions tests) on the Detailing World forums.

The short version is: I was VERY impressed. It made a night-and-day difference to my Cavalier. I also had my Volvo done and while the difference was noticeable, it wasn't as dramatic as on the Cavalier.

It'll be one of the first appointments I make for my Audi once I get it, although I am considering 'decarbonise your engine' instead, as that process also cleans the inlet manifold. Terraclean get to the bits in the combustion chamber and after.
I booked mine in for terraclean. I went for a walk to a coffee shop and did some work for a couple of hours only to come back to be told that they need a special adapter for the fuel system on the my engine. I guess they only realised that when they tried to connect their equipment. But they did also recommend a separate treatment for the inlet manifold. Maybe one day I get round to it.....
2012 A6 3.0 TDI Avant, Silver, 7 Spd STronic, Bose, ACC, Advanced Parking Camera, Power close / open tailgate, Side and Lane Assist, AMI & Jukebox, Adaptive lights with corner and high beam assist, Through load with ski bag, Audi pre sense plus, sports diff and sport suspension, Panoramic roof, Storage pack, MMI touchpad and VIM, etc. Oh and now retro fit rear seat entertainment

2019 BMW I3. Heat pump, Winter, professional and comfort packs, Harmon Kardon, autopilot

2022 Mercedes EQC 400

Previously: 2009 S8, Silver, B&O, Ceramic Brakes, Advanced Parking Camera, VCDS
2008 A8 3.0 Tdi sport, B&O