View Single Post
Old 11th September 2015, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norretal View Post
Congratulations fella, I have great respect and admiration for anyone that can tackle a task like you've just done, glad you're finally back in your 8 and are able to enjoy it again. Just in time for the weekend as well, just wash, polish and drive.......lots, well earned
Thanks mate that's nice to hear.

once you get into it though it's not all that bad, I was a little overwhelmed at first but the internet is a wealth of knowledge and really helped with giving me ideas on how to do some things.

I'm over the moon to be back in my 8, it has such a essence of being special about it, everything is just nice, I even enjoy cleaning it and its massive

Iv only done a few short runs in it so far but it's been faultless, well apart from the glow plug light due to the two different types of plugs and a side light that's on its last legs and giving an error, but they will get done over the next week or so, I'm hopefully travelling to London for the day on Monday and instead of using the Leon I am going to take the 8 and give it a good run and let the electronics settle, I'm actually excited of the thought