View Single Post
Old 25th May 2016, 12:26 PM

Default 2007/56 S8 (with warranty) up soon, gauging interest

Hi All,

Due to an expanding family, it looks like I'm going back to Ford S-Max misery . It's been fun while it lasted, but with three kids in tow, I'm going to need the extra row of seats. Also, going from 17MPG to 30MPG will be bonus

I'm getting the bodywork/wheels cleaned up, and a few issues fixed before I put it up for sale (soft close not working, things like that). It's Silver, with black-and-grey leather. It's currently on 92,000 miles, and has some nice extras specced - rear seat entertainment, DVB reception, quad-zone climate and electric blinds.

Most interestingly, when I bought it, it came with a really comprehensive Inchcape warranty (which even covers catalytic converters, and ICE) which is valid until March 2018 - that can be transferred, as long as it's a private sale.

Anyway, just wanted to see if there was any interest. I'll probably be listing it on Pistonheads and Autotrader in about a month.
2007 Audi S8, with Rear Seat Entertainment, Quad Zone Climate, DAB/DVB and electric blinds. ** sold **