View Single Post
Old 1st July 2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarg View Post
you seem to have changed cars as well as wheels??
that's correct. i had a disagreement with the law, and they put my D3 in sort of temporary storage: its not confisquated, but i have to await a trial to get it back. they also took off with 26.000€ of my girlfriend (for which she worked her ass off in a cleaning job), €6000 from my Belgian IT company account and a Seat Toleda from 2009 or so.
all cars were registered on my Latvian mother company, which has no part what-so-ever in the thema the i am personally accused of (its a little technical, but it was about a sale of machinery and factory equipment, none of which even took actually place in Belgium)

long story short, the gouvernment took it.

i was on a budget after that (blocked accounts and all that kind of pestering) so i bought a Jaguar XF 3.0D (the one with the most HP). i had put 20" staggered Judd 301 wheels on that one as well, colour didnt look as good as this but the wheels were awesome, i can post up some pics if you guys like

but i couldn't quite get used to it. i really wanted my A8 back, but i couldnt have it (lawyers tried everything allready, just need to wait)

so after 4-5 months, i got the needed margins and i searched for a long time for another A8 with all the options i wanted: vented seating, the special leather, black interior (roof as well), 4.2 tdi motor and a general good feeling about the car. o, and it had to be from germany, not from Bulgaria or something.

i found this one in Leipzig , and it was love

so i bought it, drove it to Riga , got it registered and we've been together ever since ) i love this car as much as my other A8 but i keep missing for the D3 i odnt know whether its in storage, the police uses it, or what not, very frustrating

and no, im not a drugsdealer. im an IT consultant but i had a business in sports nutrition (as a side project) and they somehow (no joke) mistook me for a producer of "party pills" it took 4 months to clear it out, they wouldnt admit their misstake, and i still didnt get my money or cars returned.
The Belgian gouvernment is a criminal organisation as far as im concerned

there, had to get that of my chest. it was a bit traumatic in fact

BR

K

PS the sound on the jaguar (bowers & wilkins) was A LOT better than my current A8 - its the one thing frustrating about this A8