View Single Post
Old 14th February 2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiJayne View Post
I was planning on doing a non-themed lunch at the workshop and then setting off, since we will have opportunity for pasties while we're in Cornwall with the whole group. Of course if the workshop contingent wants pasties on Friday as well then I shan't object

Dezzy - the route plan at the moment is either up the 386 to Bideford and then down the 39, or possible straight across to Bude via Holsworthy. I need to refresh my memory of the latter, plus it'll depend on how large the convoy is. A few months to decide on that though

Ok thats the ticket, so if you do come down to Bideford, then shout and i'll supply Devon pasties for the masses as you'll have to pass me on your way down A39. If you go via Holsworthy then you'll bypass me is all.

I've been travelling to Exeter for work and been going the other way, past your place to Morchard Bishop, B220 - Winkley as it's a better road than 386 i hate going though Meeth, Merton ect. From yours to Bow - Winkley is the other option for hitting the A39.
The Ming Blue 8 looked nice the other day with a sprinkle of snow over it.

Bright yellow bus o love.