View Single Post
Old 8th September 2021, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonupkid View Post
I guess that having had something that just works. you kind of take it for granted as how everyone will do things.
Perfectly put. Tesla design their cars from the ground up, in a very simple and integrated way. Up till now that's just not happened with others - all VW IDs are a nightmare for being clunky and buggy (& e-trons too), though I'm disappointed to hear that Porsche seem to have fallen foul of this too.

Interestingly, Porsche were supposed to bring a Taycan to a NW EV car meet near me at the weekend, but failed to show - something that Audi have been guilty of in the past around here too. Leaving Tesla a clear field to convert people

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.