View Single Post
Old 6th April 2016, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrstaylor View Post
Looks like a very high spec - if you can live with the brown!? Suspect that would be a marmite option, but was expensive when new.

Non on the pictures give away if it has the hardware needed for Online Services, I think the key "order code" would be 9ZW - easy checks would be a SIM card slot in the dash, a "privacy handset" under the armrest or if it has a late enough software version a "Google" or "Online" logo on the NAV screen
i could live with the brown for this spec, but can you live with the mileage, i guess in the grand scheme 117K isnt high, specially if you would do low miles from now on.

having looked around the on line services are a nice feature, but the mainly i would be happy just being able to change the light beams for europe driving, which it seems is an option in the mmi of several cars ive checked out today, even though they dont have the online bit
A8 4.2TDI - Ice Silver, Comfort heated/cooled/massage Seats, Alcantara, Extended Leather pack, Ambient light pack, Solar roof, Night Vision, Lane change assist, Audi presense, Audi BrakeGuard, ACC Cruise, Blinds, Quad Air, AMI, Online services, Parking with rear Camera, Aluminium brushed inlays, Adaptive Zenons, High beam assist, Bose Sound, and more

Gone but not forgotten: A8 D3 2005- AMI HDD, Audible Parking, TV, NAV, Bluetooth, Hybrid TV, Aftermarket headrest monitors, Rosstech VCDS / Vagcom