View Single Post
Old 27th September 2021, 12:04 PM

The tiny tank on my S5 is causing me issues at the moment! Drove back from the South West to West Sussex with about 2/3 of a tank remaining, which is debatable on range under normal circumstances for that journey. 'Luckily' the heavy traffic Sunday drive on the M4 meant my average speed was about 44mph and I switched off the aircon to help.

Made it home with 85 miles range remaining after already covering 244. That's some kind of record in that car!

Middle of last week I was getting fuel as needed without issue, but by Sunday I gave up after visiting 3 stations on my way through Bristol which were all out of petrol in both regular and super (1 had diesel). It's now in the garage until people stop behaving like muppets Tried ringing my 'local' Shell garage which is 7 miles away, and they won't answer the phone so I can't find out if they've got any and I'm not going to risk it!

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC