Thread: V Power
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2013, 09:08 PM

I have found it provides greater smoothness across the lower rev range in particular - smooth pick up, no hesitation as I seem to get with 95RON. However, thats much the same with all higher octane fuel. At the moment I have a tank of mixed Shell V-power and recently topped up with Esso [98 RON - Extreme?] as that's the local garage stuff .... until the Shell garage opens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarg View Post
How you guys finding Nitro?

My M3 runs like a bag of spanners on it, kangarooing in 1st and 2nd gears, soon as I switch to another fuel the issue disappears again. Am finding the M3 likes Tesco Momentum best, as did the Boxster before it.

My problem is not isolated either, there is a lot of chat about it with similar symptoms on the M3 forums, but doesn't seem to affect all users, latest theory is that it could be getting contaminated at certain forecourts