View Single Post
Old 13th October 2018, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc4332 View Post
Okay, really just another day in the office.
I'm currently driving a VDL tri-axle on a three day line dancing tour. Imagine that, three days line dancing!!! I am the oldest on the coach, not unusual these days after all my 78th year ends next month.
We are staying at the Grisland Hall Hotel in Northumbria. Big car parks and room for six coaches. Could be a possible A8 Annual meet venue. Not far from Carlisle with beautiful scenery. Bad weather at the moment though.

Another hotel I stayed at recently was the Winnock Hotel in Drymen, close to Loch Lomond that could also be considered for a meet. Very close to the Trossachs and Loch Katrine, Sir Walter Scott steamboat and a Pierside Cafe of repute. Also not far to the Falkirk Wheel and Bo'ness Steam Railway.
I think this post just confirms that you're now our unofficial "location scout" Ray: it's always interesting to hear what you think of these myriad places that you visit, and whether they'd be suitable for us - I rarely get to anywhere as relevant, so keep posting please!

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.