View Single Post
Old 19th May 2021, 08:02 AM

Location: Redmile: Leics, Notts, Lincs border - near Belvoir Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberto View Post

i have some nicer pics on my phone but ive no idea how to get them on here
that one was a fluke ,i was clicking on everything for an hour lol
Try plugging your phone into a USB port on your laptop. Unlock it and give permission to ‘trust’ the computer or share photos if asked.

Then, on your post, click the ‘Go Advanced’ button at the bottom of the post. Then ‘Manage Attachments’, when a screen will pop up with a list to ‘choose file’ (or something similar). Click on the first in the list and it will take you to your laptop files list. look for your phone and click through to the photos. Double click on the one you want. Repeat as required. When you’ve done, click ‘upload’ and wait. Once this is done, close the window and submit your post with photos attached.
Current mods: solar sun roof, 20mm rear spacers, 15 mm on front, red brembo callipers, 6k headlights, rear view camera, engine remap, alloy dash dial rings, alloy navi rings, tt/phaeton pedal upgrade, (and custom matching foot rest) dension ipod interface & parrot hands free kit (both fully hidden), av input, tv in motion switched thro' PF switch in blanking plug right of steering column, Audi 'quattro' sill covers, repositioned centre console switches, radio clock, .
Planned mods: auto-dimming rear view mirror, dash cam (as steamship's), fit the ski hatch, refit philips drl's (or maybe not - nope, definitely not - horrible botch!).