Thread: Bucket Upgrade
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2021, 04:11 PM

Default Bucket Upgrade

After years of doing the two bucket routine using what was previously an ex-chicken manure bucket for the wash and a baby nappy soaking bucket for the rinse I really thought it was about time to get some proper kit. After a bit of research I found a company based in Kent called "Jennychem" who have a substantial range of vehicle cleaning chemicals and kit in various sizes from 1L to 1000ltr IBCs. I got 2 x 20ltr wash buckets with grit guards for £17.95 the pair and 5ltrs of cherry red snow foam for £15. Free delivery over £30. They have a substantial range of products from fallout remover to TFR to waxes.
Worth checking out especially if, like MJ, you are using a LOT of cleaning product.
(I have no connection personal or commercial with this company - just thought they appear to offer decent size/quantities and very competitive prices )