View Single Post
Old 14th January 2020, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4R 100N View Post
Am I missing something here? Why are these kits from FCP Euro seemingly so cheap? I would appreciate any schooling or comments here.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/aud...ro-audia8tbkit
I have no idea how they can be that cheap and still have quality components such as INA included. Contitech do kits over here for similar price to FCP Euro but the components are not INA made/branded. When I had my timing belt done in 2015 i didnt know about the Schaeffler kits - i wish i had done. I wanted OEM replacements for the dodgy lot fitted. Ive just checked my invoice and the timing belt parts actually came to £469 (the other costs were waterpump/thermostat/seals etc). But that still a hefty difference. Wish I had also known that the kits were so cheap in Oz - I have been visiting Oz (perth) every year for the last 6yrs and could have run an import business on the side....