View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltuae View Post
Who refurbished your callipers and what's the general consensus for the best place(s) now? I seem to remember there was some mixed experiences/reviews with some of the refurbishers. Is there one particular refurbisher who does a consistently good job?

And is there a substantial difference in price between refurbished and new (OEM)?
I used Bigg Red for my rear caliper refurb (£190 inc paint and VAT) but when i spoke to them about the front, they said that they havent the tools/expertise to split the Bembos but passed me on to Addiction Motorsport in East Ham, London who did a very good job. They split the caliper, remove and clean the pad guides and will re-use the steel pad guides if they are OK or re-manufacture new ones if too bent. They use Brembo seals as well as replacing bleed nipples with the proper coated thead OEM ones to avoid steel/alu corrosion. Not cheap at £390 but I feel that they have done a good job.