View Single Post
Old 16th May 2018, 10:30 AM

Default Annual meet: payment for commemorative clothing

This weekend is the deadline for commemorative clothing orders for this year's annual meet - so those of you who are coming, but have not yet replied, now's your last chance.

For those of you who have already provided these details, thank you. Please could you now make a paypal payment, with your forum id as reference, by this Sunday (20th), of

- £20 per polo shirt,
- £30 per rugby top/hoodie,
- £16 per kids t-shirt

into my paypal account, as a "friends and family" payment, as follows:

paypal id: stephenduffy25@gmail.com

Here a guide on how to do this, if you're less familiar with paypal payments:

http://www.wikihow.com/Send-Money-via-PayPal

If you have a problem with making payment this way, then please PM me before then.

Items will be available to collect from the Friday evening of the event weekend, and I look forward to seeing you all then!

Cheers

Stephen

PS - any outstanding questions on the order items (e.g Ladies top colours, kids sizes etc) will be answered on that thread.

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.

Last edited by tintin; 17th May 2018 at 12:59 AM.