View Single Post
Old 9th January 2018, 01:13 PM

Default Marcin's old 2006 A8 D3 for sale

After much deliberation I have decided to sell the A8 I bought from Marcin end of 2016.

See his thread here: http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12308

I bought it to replace a hot hatch thinking it would tick all the boxes but if I am honest I do not enjoy driving it as much and will be going back to something smaller.
It also has a couple of issues: the air conditioning stopped blowing cold air whilst in France on a family holiday and the front left strut has recently started to leak which means I have stopped driving the car and it has been laid up for a couple of months on a charger. I’ve finally made up my mind and now is the time to sell it

In my ownership I have replaced the front windscreen because of a crack and also the rear screen for peace of mind before the foam seal perishes, as I was going to keep the car long term.
It also has 4 new tyres, new battery and GB number plates (comes with the personalised plate)
The interior and exterior condition is pretty much as it left Marcin with regular washes but I can get some pictures up at the weekend.

Other than the two faults mentioned above I have enjoyed many miles of trouble free motoring including a 2500 mile round trip to Alicante in total effortless comfort.
MOT until end August 2018.

I haven’t driven the car since I noticed the leaking strut so it is up to you if you drive it away or put it on a trailer.

£4,000. Which I think is realistic considering the previous maintenance work gone into the car (by Marcin!) and the extras he has added.

PM if interested, thanks.

Last edited by qypevj; 9th January 2018 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Got the year wrong