View Single Post
Old 8th December 2013, 03:30 PM

Nice one mate, difference is just amazing
The only thing I don't like is the colour of them, you can clearly see them sorry, it's better to be honest.
I like the black paint on rear discs but not with silver or any other colour spacers, too much contrast.

I like when spacers blend in with the hub and wheel, but that is obviously my opinion and taste
[IMG][/IMG]

I asked you this last time when you came to collect the grill, what's the original offset on the actual wheel, have you managed to check it this time??

I'm thinking to move 12mm h/centr to the front instead of 5mm ones and get 20mm h/centr (£40-45 made to order) for the rear and this way I will achieve ET28 @front and ET20 @rear which I believe is the perfect maximum, unless you lower the ride to xxx00xx, you may have problems then but that's not confirmed.

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten