View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2022, 03:20 PM

Neil has very comprehensive details of all identified FEs including current whereabouts in most cases.

'Mine' was probably the most modded in an 'OEM+' way, as it came to me with RNS-E and Audi bluetooth already fitted, along with the Milltek exhaust. I subsequently upgraded the TV reception to digital, added the radio clock module, changed the marked purple painted door trims for 'wood' that vaguely matches the centre console (although I never did manage to track down a matching lower handle trim for the driver's door)

I never received the original nav etc parts, but anything I did myself I kept all the original bits (carefully wrapped) and passed them to the new owner. Along with a complete kit for a solar sunroof retrofit that I never got around to doing. So basically a lot of it could be undone for a purist, if they wanted.

I was never at any point aware of just how rare FEs are, but in my case the OEM+ bits were part of the appeal when I saw the car so it never put me off and clearly the chap who bought it was similarly happy with the changes.

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC