View Single Post
Old 7th September 2020, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianHicks View Post
I'm on the relatively recent 2018/2019 maps but I live in Kent about 400 yards from the new M20 J10A which was 'completed' last December.

[M20 J10A is an addition to the original M20 J10, about 1/4 mile nearer to Folkestone with a completely revised road layout between them].

Is it possible to determine whether or not J10A is on the 2020 and/or 2020/2021 maps?
Is it definitely 10A and not 11A? Just looking on Google Maps and can see the latter, but not the former. If Google Maps hasn't been amended to reflect a recent change, it's a definite that the nav maps from Audi won't feature the new junction.

I have 2020 maps on my S5 and 2020/21 on my Golf, so if you can confirm junction number I'll try and have a look when I've got the cars to hand.

Adrian

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC