View Single Post
Old 16th November 2013, 06:28 PM

Lightbulb [COMPLETED] Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit Audi A8 D3 (4E)

Hi guys
Here I will keep anyone updated on my retrofit from halogen headlights to Bi-Xenon cornering ones with AFS.
At the minute I'm halfway through this process due to having some issues with understanding the wiring of xenon range module, but hopefully that will be sorted soon so I can crack on with it and finish it off coz at the minute I got working Xenons/Bi-Xenons, DRLs and indicators of course only.

Still to fit: Xenon Range module plus additional wiring.
Not working at the minute: self leveling and cornering lights.

I know that almost or every A8 here has got Xenons or Bi-Xenons so it wont be much of a help for you guys, but hopefully someone one day will benefit from it because I haven't found a single guide on retrofitting from halogen to Bi-Xenon with AFS including wiring, locations and tips so I had to do everything myself including learning how to read and understand VAG current flow diagrams so watch this space if interested.

Thanks

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten

Last edited by M-A8; 14th November 2016 at 05:48 PM.