View Single Post
Old 10th December 2018, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
No I diagnosed mostly by checking they work correctly.

They comfort access should work where you get the car to unlock by putting you fingers under the door handle but not touching it.

If you need to pull the handle up to unlock then pull again to open its not working correctly.

For locking it should lock simply by one push of the button on top, if it unlocks again or doesn't lock at all then again it's not correct.

I find if any of these problems present themselves then you will find the battery will go flat as the spurious false signals to kessy wake the car up and drain the battery.
Aaah ok, i've checked that out allready and it works prefectly! Except on the trunk, that little aluminium "flapp" inside the handle seases up at times so I
have to check that. But should it be a keyless entry sensor in the trunk as well?

I was supposed to work on the car this saturday, but when i tried to start it it was totally dead lol. The charger apparently have a safeguard built in so if it tries to charge for to long of a time withouth the battery constantly maintaining the charge it poops out x)

So i had to disconnect the positive pole on the battery and restart the charing. Hopefully i get some time to try reflashing the MMI and NAV tomorrow or something.
BI-Xenon Headlights, Keyless, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI, 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Seat Memory on Both Sides, Heated / Cooled Sport Front Seats, Electrically Adjustable Rear & Heated Rear Seats Alacantra roofliner, Exterior LED Package, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control & Heated Steeringwheel ++.