View Single Post
Old 20th February 2016, 12:42 PM

Bit late spotting this but like Mark, I like what I like. Music is purely personal but I'm lucky in that SWMBO and I have similiar tastes apart from me being rather keen on certain classical pieces, and that man from Maastricht Andre Rieu.
Al the usual Pink Floyd, Moody Blues, John Michele Jarre (one Saturday evening stood on the banks of the Seine in Paris when he played along with lasers and fireworks) and many others.
I have had the good fortune through my coach driving life of meeting many musical stars and there entourages throughout Europe, and all the gigs that I have been backstage with. In 1988 I had the luck to look after the Kirov Ballet for their three week visit to London, in a lot of ways I think that was the highlight of my coaching career. The last weekend they paid for SWMBO to travel to London and spend the time with us backstage. That was when BBC2 were transmitting Swan Lake live from the auditorium while Gwen and I were in the Green Room watching it on TV with the cast running off and on stage so they could see themselves on the goggle box.
But I digress.
Mark you know that I, along with Gwen, do think that we like Queen.

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)