View Single Post
Old 6th September 2019, 04:21 PM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

Hmmm, might consider an S17e too if they're cheap enough. But to be honest, I'll probably stick with what I have for now (5 x L3s, 2 S9s and 2 x GPU rigs). All of my rigs have been switched off throughout the warm weather because none of them are particularly profitable but, as the weather is beginning to cool now I'm turning some of them back on to the heat the house. They may not earn a great deal but they still earn more than any other form of heating.

I just keep buying a little more BTC whenever there's a dip now instead, which can be more profitable than mining if you time it right. The bad news is I think it might have dipped under $10K for the last time (I was holding out, hoping it might get as low as $7-8K again). However, I think the good news might be that pressure is building for another big bull-run soon.
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust