View Single Post
Old 4th December 2013, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli18 View Post
Also a big thanks from me Marcin!

Great to meet another enthusiast and someone with as much passion.

Hope to see u again soon at a meet

Oli

Morning Oli.

Good chat last night
Same here, so good to meet people (Bex in the morning and Oli evening) who genuinely love A8s and are full of passion for this cars.

Like the interior very much mate and seriously considering S8 mirrors now ahead of paint job.
If you can buy from the dealer just the cover separately, off a S8, from the dealer then I may do what you did, change just the covers not the whole mirrors.

BTW, Oli, if you need more room or some help with the bumper and the grill then feel free to ask at any time, Saturdays or Sundays are fine.
I'll be more then help do most or do it all if needed.

Anyone actually, if you need to strip your car for any reason and you have nowhere to do it or don't want to do it on the street, then you're more than WELCOME to pop in, just give me heads up unless its urgent then no problem either.

Tea, coffee....beer provided, chances of a BBQ no matter what's the weather are pretty high

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten