Thread: Alloy refurb
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2014, 12:45 PM

I am so pis*** off right now, I can't even speak

Paid for it as I was fuming and had to get out from there before I do something stupid (I am very an@l about the wheels and what I want)

This is how they looked before

I said no darker or lighter colour, just like for like as it was a standard gunmetal.
Look at the picture above and compare the colour of the caps and the actual wheel.

Now look at the new colour, compare caps with the wheel.
(wheels are a bit dusty but...)

Not only that I need new caps now, BUT I can't match the colour as they are not black, not gunmetal !!!!!

Fully chromed Audi ones would much the polished face but can't find anything in this size !!!!!!!!!
I don't like advertising wrong product, but at this stage I would fit even chrome caps with S or RS or even A1 writing on them as long they are chrome and right size.

Off now to take the wheel off and measure the caps as I get 68mm outside diameter which just makes no sense
After 4years of knowing the guy I lost any trust in him, he could actually **** *** now
(and yes I do have a temper problem when something I'm an@l about goes wrong, my apologies)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	635
Size:	422.3 KB
ID:	8078   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	261.3 KB
ID:	8079  

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten