View Single Post
Old 9th June 2018, 09:42 AM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

I haven't been running my D3 for the last few months. Profitability on those things is so low that it's the first one that gets turned off as the weather warms up. I'll probably turn it back on again in autumn/winter -- a heater that makes a little money is better than a heater that makes no money at all I suppose.

I'm actually only running my B3, a few GPUs and a single S9 at the moment (the latter of which is in my customer's HVAC-equipped server room). It's too damn warm to run much else. If the weather cools a little, I'll probably turn one or more of my L3s back on, and then maybe an S9 but my D3 probably won't be back on until the outside temperatures are back into single figures. I have considered selling the D3 in fact.
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust