View Single Post
Old 11th September 2014, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glync View Post
You know it makes sense
I have 20"s and they are fine for the ride quality Imho the only thing I notice is tyre noise but that's probably as the car is so damn quiet! I may try another make of tyre when they are due for a change, mine has Goodyears on from new.
I tried a long wheel base model before buying mine they are fantastic motors, often well spec'd too. But then I realised I struggled to park the D3 I had before
Normal spaces just are not A8 size and that's just the width never mind how much of the car sticks out! Plus it's mainly only me in this monster and occasionally Mrs C so rear legroom wasn't a big issue.
The D4 is a great motor and I haven't really found fault with mine since I bought it in June.
Let us know what you decide, what colour is it?
Cheers Glyn
Dark Blue...

I've had my existing D4 for a year and seems to be getting smaller. Was up in Edinburgh at the weekend dropping the boy off at Uni, managed to do a 20 point turn around in a very tight spot... Also raised the suspension and did a bit of 4x4ing ...up a curb and side on a grass slope. No problem.

It is literally 5" longer. The L does have some really nice options as standard.