View Single Post
Old 14th April 2018, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPsauce View Post
Bluetooth is dead easy, loads of adaptors for the RNS. I've got an Xcarlink but there are other solutions.
I had the Xcarlink in the TT but the Bluetooth was pretty rubbish (OK for phone but for audio I found very lacking)

Quote:
Originally Posted by briang9 View Post
looks really nice that Andy, what make is it, cant make out the name in the pics

Yeah would love to do similar with my D2 but not sure how easy it would be, only things I miss on it really are DAB radio and the ability to stream music via bluetooth..but also want to keep it looking close to oem as well
It's an EONON unit (GA2170).
Regards the RNS/D2 situation - their are loads of head units that will replace the installed unit and give you all the modern stuff - I know people on the TT forum have installed Android (and other) units and got them to work properly.

Current cars:

BMW i4 M-Sport

Peugeot 207 (the sons)

Triumph Daytona 675 (2017 reg)

===========================

Gone but not forgotten

Ford Focus ST-2 Mk3 (the wifes) (stolen Oct 2023)

1972 T2 Bay Window Camper (Slow)

Audi TT Mk1 225 - now with coil-overs and a 7inch touchscreen infotainment centre

2003 A8 Sport 4.2 (with ACC & LPG) (Feed up with all the issues so passed it on to a forum member)

2000 A8 FL QS 4.2 (with RNS-E - Nice) (Engine poorly so sold on to be brought back by someone who has the time)