View Single Post
Old 10th April 2017, 04:00 PM

All the original emails, phone calls, in fact all communications to that point led me to believe this was legit. That coupled with the fact that I could view before handing over any money were enough to satisfy me to simply book my cheap £69 flight. Its only after I booked the flight and spent a number of nights investigating a little deeper that I am able to say what I have said in my post. No matter what the situation I would never put a deposit on any car no matter how much of a bargain it was without viewing !

So in brief, there is no way in the world that I am now going to pursue the car, but as Ray had mentioned details on this post I thought it wasn't fair to ask for help and then not tell others what the situation was, or indeed leave other members wondering what my post was all about.

I therefor simply put the post up as a warning to others and at the end of the day its a interesting one for various reasons so I thought others could benefit from hearing the story.

So to sum it all up, £69 lost but a little knowledge gained. No big deal from my point of view !

All replies and help appreciated guys !