View Single Post
Old 16th November 2016, 08:40 PM

As a D2 owner with a few costly things going on at the mo' its a tempting offer and you are correct in aiming at such folk. Its a peach. I seem to remember it sounds pretty special too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A8 View Post
David, as long the oil cap is clean and orange paint on the oil can symbol isn't worn out I'm good, with the amount of work done already to the car twisting the oil cap will be a nice and easy project for the new owner

RS6,
Thank you for the nice comment mate
£6k price tag is in hope I can attract the perfect buyer (A8 enthusiast) who will carry on looking after the car. In all honestly I don't have to sell it neither make money on it (like there is/was an A8 owner actually making money on one of them, unless you steel one for sale yeah ).
It's advertised here as that's is where you can find all the 8 maniacs and that is my aim...I think, possibly a D2 owner who is having lot of bad luck with own car and wants something new/next one up, someone who wants get into D3 world and own a slightly different looking 8 with a tiny bit of S8 styling?
S8 front does look so much better than a standard bumper we all have to agree, especially the PF one with round fogs and honeycomb grills. I don't know

I've never done a car ad as well so my knowledge where and how to sell a car is slightly limited.

I just hope it will go to the right person and I won't be left with plenty of footprints on the wheels from all the kicking and silly negotiating which I just won't do