View Single Post
Old 4th January 2017, 10:31 AM

I lived in Germany for nine years. from 18 years of age. Since then I have driven to and fro all over Europe from Norway/Sweden down to Portugal/Italy and the old Yugoslavia. Not like a normal visitor/tourist/worker but as a Coach driver/tour manager. So I have become quite familiar with Europe in general.
S'Hertogenbosch is an area that I have spent some time in one way and another. I once spent a week there on a farm during a town twinning visit because they were the only family with a yard large enough to park my 12 mtr coach in. When I think about it that seemed to be the norm for me during visits like that.
Once in Hasselholm, Sweden I was accomodated in a schol classroom because the school yard was the only place I could park the bus. Worked out well because I managed to repair their data network for them.
I have many strange experiences like this but will leave them for another day.

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)