View Single Post
Old 18th February 2015, 04:38 AM

Unhappy S8 D2 FE what's it worth?

After only owning my S8 for a short time, I've come to the conclusion that it needs to go - my work pattern is changing and that means I will be spending even less than half the year in the country, and I'm not prepared to let the car sit there and not be used. My intention was to keep it forever, so I'm saddened by this, but needs must. Sad times for me.

It looks stunning in Volcano Black. It has approx 72k miles from new with one previous keeper. Full service history. Everything works as it should - and it's a real pleasure to drive. The box changes gear seamlessly, no issues there. Interior is absolutely unmarked. The body has a few stone chips but other than that it's unmarked.

A few long standing forum members have told me that it is 100% a Final Edition - I'll take their word for it. People that know me know that I have some serious OCD when it comes to my cars, so not long after buying it I did the following:

5x wheel refurb - full strip back & powder coat
New tyres all round - Khumo Ecsta Sport
Full INA timing belt kit including water pump & poly V belt
Oil & filter change using Quantum Platinum & OEM filter
Pagid discs all round
Ferodo Premier pads all round
Brake fluid change to ATE Blue
Latest prop seal fitted to cure common leak
Changed all door switch panels to 'veneered' type
New 'Stratford Audi' number plates - where the car was bought when new

So, over the next few weeks I'll be advertising the car for sale. What do you guys realistically think it would sell for?

Some photos - prior to the wheel refurb.

[/quote]