View Single Post
Old 17th April 2015, 10:29 AM

Mmmm interesting one that, I googled the fault codes you gave and not much comes up, I suspect these codes are from a generic obd code reader and not a VCDS interface.

If you haven't got one I thoroughly recommend the purchase of one, if you want any pointers just ask.

As for the faults its an unusual one that I have not seen on the many posts regarding compressor problems.

If the codes are to believed the issues you have are or were in two separate locations or at the common point of the suspension controller, but again I have not heard of these failing either.

Have look through here if your technically minded or even just mildly interested. http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9347

The suspension compressor is in the passenger side behind the fog light, access via the wheel arch after removing the wheel and liner, thats where the temp sensor is located, the valve block is on the opposite side of the wheel arch again wheel and liner need to be removed, the suspension controller is inside the car behind the carpet on the bulkhead somewhere but i have never seen it.

It would be interesting to see what a vcds scan says is wrong wit the car