View Single Post
Old 11th April 2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian E View Post
Goran - have recent experiences been OK? I'm aware of someone who has racked up significant bills with them for maintenance where it's transpired some of the work doesn't appear to have been done....suggestion was that the tuning side is all good, but the service side has become somewhat slapdash. No personal experience here, but posting for balance.
I haven't been to them this year, but all the work they have done on my car has been superb. Doug (one of the co-owners?) is excellent on the mechanical side of things, I think he is still there? I think he did a lot of the work on my car himself. They have worked on both the S8's I have owned and have always been honest and helpful.

I have been planning to go to them again soon to get a new fuel pump fitted preventatively.

There is also Unit 20, near Liverpool, they are top rated in the country too. Work a lot on RS6's. I have used Unit 20 too for some engine work on my previous S8, also superb and friendly.

Basically both of these companies, MRC and Unit 20, that do complex stuff like gearbox conversions (auto to manual etc), RS6 DRC to normal shocks conversions, that no other place can touch or knows how to do must be the best.

Last edited by Goran; 11th April 2017 at 10:00 AM.