View Single Post
Old 20th March 2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audi do View Post
Unfortunately my current commute is only 3 miles so I cycle although I occasionally need to use the car for work (A8 D2) & I love the fact that it isn't like most other cars out there. The car still get's used around 4/5 days a week but only stretching it's legs weekly.

The wife has a Tiguan as a work car and yet the daughter still prefers that we use mine when we go out (much to the wife's annoyance) Unfortunately that may change as she is awaiting her new car which is an XF.

This is the first car that I've owned for over 2 years as I usually get bored & fancy a change, my intention is to keep hold of it for as long as the parts are available.

That's a nice D2 you've got there...........I owned it for over nine years, loved that car and often wish I still had it. Glad to hear you're still enjoying her and treating her well. I've still got some S8 aluminium mirrors and an S8 bonnet grille if you ever fancy treating her to some bling

Audi D3 S8 - 2007 - V10. B&O, Phantom Black, black and silver interior, and still completely standard with everything working as it should

Audi TT - 2015 - Ultra