View Single Post
Old 30th September 2021, 07:02 AM

See below Ainar:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainarssems View Post
No I don't and considering the price of adapter (£400+) and availability of other connectors no reason to have one. I have CCS upgrade and most public chargers in Europe seem to be dual connector 50kW CCS/50kW Chademo or triple with extra 43kW Type 2.

That's good that you've got the CCS upgrade - I have too, so I doubt I'll ever use my Chademo again, as the my UK-centric travel is likely to be be served fully by Superchargers or CCS-adapter compatible other chargers. My Chademo will just remain as an "loanable" item to other MS owners who may need it - which would include you, of course!

Mint sounds expensive but considering you get tyres at good prices maybe maybe they can fit my budget.

Try me - you might be surprised . You're certainly get a discount vs what I'd offer it to any old third party, given how much you've helped me save on tyres since you introduced me to DM Tyres (who, incidentally, I'll be picking up some 21" Model S Sottozeros from later this week )

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.