View Single Post
Old 28th December 2017, 06:59 PM

Good evening:
Let me bring back this fantastic thread to update the information.
Following the very clear explanations of @ScottD3 and @M-A8, i've found a more direct solution for the master switch.
In fact, the reference 4F0959851J is exactly the same than the one that Scott has in his A8, with the difference that with this reference, the dead lock buttons are exactly the same than the original ones and there's no need to swap the caps with the 8P master switch. This reference corresponds to the Audi Q7s from 2010 to 2015.
Here is a picture of the mentioned part

Thanks a lot to the gurus of the forum that help to the less experimented, like me, to improve our cars.
Cheers from Spain
Audi S8 D3 Facelift 2008. Phantom black pearl effect, Ceramic Brakes, 20 x 9J ‘7-arm twin-spoke’ design polished rims, ACC, Auxiliary heater, Side assist, Rear & side electrical blinds, Audi Parking System Advanced, Power boot, Soft close, Kessy, Auto dimming mirrors, Solar sunroof with photovoltaic cells, Bluetooth and Mobile phone with handset, Side & rear laminated glass, Leather & trim package 3, Bose 6000, Audi Music Interface, Digital TV & Radio, TPMS, Rear Climatronic, Front confort seats heated, ventilated & massage, Heated & electrically adjustable rear seats, Through-load facility, Tyre Mobility System & 19" spare wheel, Fridge, Alcantara package, Homelink, External lighting package.

Wish list: B&O sound system, Rear ventilation + massage, RSE, MMI remote