View Single Post
Old 19th March 2019, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete-p View Post
I will have a look. There is a slim chance I still have one after my front bumper was replaced, there was something left in a box but can't remember what it was!

I know I have a cap in Agate grey somewhere if that's of use, would need spraying to the correct colour.

EDIT:
This is the part I have 4D0955101A - Pressure cylinder for headlight washer as shown in the photos attached.

Attachment 20962

Attachment 20963

With my lack of knowledge I simply assumed the cylinder came complete with washer jet, but since you have posted the picture I'm now assuming it comes in two parts. The last time I bought one from our sponsors the cylinder and washer jet complete cost me £30 and I just replaced it, so never knew they came apart. Having said that, that purchase was made in 2013, and our sponsors now charge £59.99 or best offer on ebay for the part now !

My cylinder does seem to work ok but the washer jet must have been damaged when the cap broke off and went missing.

So in all fairness I don't think your cylinder would help me but i appreciate you taking the time to post. Thank you !!!!

Last edited by Ricky22buk; 19th March 2019 at 11:38 AM.