View Single Post
Old 20th June 2020, 01:32 PM

I remember it all now, even checked the old advert.

Sean, there's no need to aplogise for your post, you were right to post it and set the record straight. The reason I asked if it was a member's car was because it did look familiar and prior to you buying it, I was very tempted myself.

As MJ said, those pictures are not 5000 miles worth of damage, it would take much more than that. Steamship is also not the person to pull the wool over your eyes either.

I can understand the OP was not impressed when they saw the condition of the oil etc but it goes back further than the previous owner.

Sean should have been contacted and it kept offline as I know the conversation could easily of been resolved off the forum. The buy back condition would leave me really annoyed (in Sean's case) as it was a condition of the sale and also would have been an easy way to sell the car back but not for the price the seller wanted.
2008 (facelift) S8 with B&O, ACC, glass sunroof, reversing camera, front and rear heated seats, ceramic brakes, homelink, electric side and rear blinds, ski load through, heated fan washer jets, remote boot closing, de-flapped manifold, fridge, umbrella holder