View Single Post
Old 26th April 2020, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Laird View Post
I am so worried about contradicting Michaela, but, seriously. Do not use BCS in Nottingham! I have had front and rear calipers rebuilt by these cowboys, all have which have failed big time! They’ve leaked, had crossed threaded bleed nipples, had the two halves of the front calipers put back together wrongly, and much more. They are a seriously crap! DO NOT USE THEM!
I remember putting up a post about BCS and there were some negative reviews and concerns, I'm sure The_Laird was one of them. Audi sent my caliper off as they had previously used them so I didn't have much choice but I have to admit they did a good job. They eventually did both calipers at their cost and I was very happy with the results. This was over 12 months ago and I've not had an issue.
2008 (facelift) S8 with B&O, ACC, glass sunroof, reversing camera, front and rear heated seats, ceramic brakes, homelink, electric side and rear blinds, ski load through, heated fan washer jets, remote boot closing, de-flapped manifold, fridge, umbrella holder