View Single Post
Old 29th September 2017, 08:28 PM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainarssems View Post
I wish there was extra options in Nicehash to enter your power usage and electricity cost so that it can make more informed decisions what to mine and even better yet if it had option to enter different prices for different time like for Economy 7 tariff during night or if you were running off solar power during day. I guess if you were running large scale you could monitor and make changes yourself or employ somebody else to do it for you but for couple of rigs it's not worth the effort for couple of quid per day.
That would be a great feature. Perhaps you should suggest it. Their support guy is quite responsive/active on Bitcointalk.

Power consumption only really matters to me for rig design and power supply selection purposes though, especially as we're getting into the cooler months now and I can make use of the heat the rigs generate. In fact I'm hoping to find time to build a few more before we get into the cold winter months.
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust