View Single Post
Old 5th October 2015, 07:06 PM

Default For Sale: 2008 Audi S8 facelift 5.2 V10

Hi

thanks for looking at my advert for my S8, which is a low mileage, high specification and cherished example. The car is a facelift model and has the full standard specification plus Bang and Olufsen Sound (latest firmware and 2014 maps) Audi Music Interface, rear DVD screens, extended leather, heated rear seats, rear blinds, keyless entry, soft close doors, remote electric boot, privacy glass and fingerprint recognition.
The car has a full Audi service history and has had (very recently) new discs, pads and tyres (Yokohama's) on newly refurbished wheels all round and the gearbox serviced (complete with updated firmware) at Scotland's only ZF certified garage. The car is standard other than the rear exhaust valve tweak, an upgraded 'RS' steering wheel and LED bulbs to all interior lights and rear number plate lights.
Whilst the car has age related marks, it is in excellent overall condition, all manuals, booklets, service history, all MOT's, tax discs and both (operating) keys present and correct, private number plate included in sale, it has clocked 56,500 miles and I'm looking for £19500 for it please.

I'm only selling this so I can go and buy a D4 S8.

2012 Porsche 981 3.4S PDK mid life crisis!