View Single Post
Old 7th December 2017, 10:15 AM

WinMiner was working fine for me at the start yesterday, I was expecting £25-30 per day but as more people jumped over from NiceHash at first live dashboard stopped working. Then my balance was up to $7, 1 hour later down to $5, income rate went down, miners were loosing connection as well. In total it has earned about £14 in 22hrs, it's still profit considering that I did not use more than £5 in electricity for it but not great. I am sure it's to do with unexpected sudden increase of users that they could not scale up fast enough. I have switched my AMD cards to mine Electroneum directly now. Left nVidia cards on Winminer for now as have not decided what to mine with them but it's disconnected most of the time. According to whattomine.com Electroneum should bring me over $50 per day with less than $5 electricity costs with the hashrate I am getting from 9x RX4*0/5*0 + 1x Vega 56.

L3+ are getting rented out on miningrigrentals, I was afraid more hashing power sellers will move over there and rates will go down but it looks like more buyers moved over there than sellers so rates are up and instead of getting 20-30% more than on NiceHash I am now getting 40-50% more. When not rented out they will fall back to prohashing but is quite low payout there.

D3 only arrived yesterday eveneing and only tested it out today, I was going to use suprnova pool but for now pointed it to poolmining.org. Seems to be working OK, will let it run till tomorrow, then try modified firmware and possibly mine Monacocoin directly with it which should be about 50% more profitable than Dash.

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure