View Single Post
Old 10th February 2016, 03:42 PM

Yeah. I put it down to condensation inside the vehicle. I have been doing a lot of loading/unloading, baby-in/baby-out movements over the last few weeks when it has been hammering down, so a bit of sun (like today) will heat the cabin up a bit and the moisture in the air condenses on the screen. Not sure why just in that corner though. I also have a bit of condensation in the rear light lenses but again only on the right hand side. I wonder if there is a build up of moisture behind the battery area.

I wonder if using the timed "auto-ventilation" feature would help? Say have it on for 30 or 45 mins at about 1 or 2 pm when the sun and heat is at its highest so the cabin is warm and the moisture fully vaporized and then get the auto-ventilation system to evacuate it. I haven't been using the car as much over the last couple of really wet months so maybe a good 2 or 3 hour blast out at the weekend will dry it all out.

Matty - Just out of curiosity, how did you 100% determine that the screen seal wasn't leaking?