View Single Post
Old 21st February 2023, 08:16 PM

Jumping on this since i've started experiencing this same noice/whine in my 2010 A8L D3 Quattro. I've had some other weird issues best described like driving a car with a sloppy dual-mas flywheel, like it's som extra slack/play somewhere in the driveline. And now i get this whining noise if i let of the gas and let the car "brake" on the gears. It's a a rather low milage csr with only 150k km, and I've owned it since 2014 / 100k km and driven it's newer pulled a load or been abused.

I changed the tranny fluid at 120k ish, so it's somewhat unexpected that it's started behaving like this.

Anyone else had the same issue?

I can also add that it's somewhat slow/rough shifting between 2nd & 3rd. Nothing wild, but enough that it's attention annoying. I've been dragging out to sort this out for a while, but seems like i have to do something now (car mechanic, and hate working on my own "crap" &#128518.
BI-Xenon Headlights, Keyless, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI, 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Seat Memory on Both Sides, Heated / Cooled Sport Front Seats, Electrically Adjustable Rear & Heated Rear Seats Alacantra roofliner, Exterior LED Package, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control & Heated Steeringwheel ++.