View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2020, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainarssems View Post
Where are they located and what's the date code?

If they were 18 or 19 inch I would probably take a punt at this price if they are not too old even if my previous experience is that Dunlops along with most other top brands age pretty quickly, become hard after couple of seasons and loose grip. Only Michelin seem to bee good if you want to use for 3+ years in my experience. But I do not have any 20" rims, only 16,17,18 and 19 so I am out.

Storing in backyard, possibly even in the sun for the whole summer does not bode well either and would accelerate ageing compared to storage indoors.
Hi Ainar: I have a pair of 245/45/18 Maxxis Victra S3 going spare - and free - if they're any use to you. They have about 7mm of tread, came on the "Ronin" 18" that I used for the Getaway Cars show shoot last year, but those wheels now have PA4s fitted.

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.

Last edited by tintin; 22nd January 2020 at 09:44 PM.