View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2020, 11:37 AM

I can't get delivery slots with Waitrose etc at all - registered as vulnerable, given my recent surgery and instructions to totally self-isolate for the next 12 weeks, but nothing much happening on that front. Their delivery booking page is now back online, but looked as far out as 5 July with not a single slot available!

Earlier in the week, the Waitrose grocery site just took you to a link to register on gov.uk to be considered for priority. I don't know anyone that's been contacted off the back of that.....

My wife ends up having to go to the shops, which wouldn't be an issue if it didn't carry an element of risk of her coming into contact with the virus and bringing it home with her

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC