View Single Post
Old 17th October 2010, 05:57 PM

The car is still for sale, I've given first refusal to a forum member who has been holding on for a while now. It now has 12 months MOT the only advisory was a control arm which really isn't that bad but I will replace that too, and I will ensure its a great example for the new owner, I'm even going to get the front bumper sprayed up because of stone chips.

Only problem is that is needs a new head, now the plan was to take it of the green one. Seeing as that is no longer possible what would be my best plan of action? How much is a head from Audi? I need to get this sorted asap.

My new car will be a MK2 Golf or a Ford Focus, time to start building that no claims.
Only problem with the Golf is I can see myself putting a lot of money into it, making it look nice and smart but the Focus will save me lots. I was going to get an A1 but the insurance is nearly the same price as the S8!
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds