View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2018, 05:07 PM

It has the late 4 pot Brembos with the caliper mounting bolts going in from the front IIRC (still got a new pair of the bolts here if you need them Andy!), but I've never investigated the material the upright is made from. I'm sure MikkiJayne will be spot on with her advice though

My understanding is that from the factory Audi specced a joint with a bigger ball and socket to cope with the extra shock loading for that one lower arm, when the car left the factory with 20" wheels.

Wasn't aware it was NLA from Audi - I'd hope Meyle HD have caught up by now, but I'd ask TPS to confirm the exact part numbers before committing to any particular source.

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC